- Timings Full Time,Part Time,Weekend,Evening, Flexible
- Location Muscat, Oman
What is CFA Program?
The CFA Program is a globally recognized, graduate level curriculum offered by the CFA Institute, USA that provides a strong foundation of real-world investment analysis and portfolio management skills along with the practical knowledge one
needs in today's investment industry.
About the CFA Institute
The CFA Institute is the largest association of investment professionals in the world. The CFA designation continues to enjoy dramatic growth worldwide and is accepted as the benchmark for technical excellence in the financial markets. Today the CFA network boasts of more than 123,000 members in 145 countries.
Why CFA ?
- The CFA designation sets the standard in exam based qualifications for the global financial industry for the following reasons:
Is an Internationally portable reputation and remains a mark of quality whether you change company or move country
- Has a global relevance as it acts as an international standard for measuring competence and integrity principles that are common to any market
- Demonstrates your commitment to knowledge and high ethical standards to employers and clients, the CFA designation is increasingly seen as a prerequisite for job progression
- Is praised and supported by clients, employers and the investment community at large
The ICMA Advantage
- One of the very few institutions in Oman to offer coaching by CFA qualified charter holders and Investment Analysts with several years of practical experience in teaching and consulting providing analysis and research to investors particularly US hedge funds and Registered Investment Advisors.
- Only Institution in Oman to offer coaching for CFA Level 2 and Level 3
- A unique 'know and pass' focused coaching
- Emphasis on building strong conceptual foundation
- Periodic practice tests , evaluation and feedback
- Convenient timings for working executives
CFA Program Course of Study
The program is organized into three levels, each culminating in a six-hour exam. The curriculum progresses in content complexity as you move through the three levels:
- Level 1: Includes basic knowledge focussing on investment tools, along with some analysis
- Level 2: Further emphasizes analysis along with application
- Level 3: Focuses on synthesizing all
ICMA strives to add value to individuals and organizations through a confluence of mutually reinforcing services focused on Performance Measurement and Management.
These offerings straddle across current concepts and practices in Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Internal Control, Financial Management and Strategy. ICMA is structured along the following services that align with its purpose as well as compliment and synergize with each other.
- Executive Education Programs
- Professional Education Coaching
- Other Professional Services