- Price AED 11,550
- Duration 15 Weeks
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Oud Metha, Abu Dhabi...+1 more
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) the most respected and recognized investment management designation in the world. The CFA Program provides a strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills that will give you a career advantage.
Why Choose CFA Program?
- The CFA Program curriculum covers concepts and skills you will use at all stages of your career.
- The self-paced, online format makes it easier for you to continue working while you complete the program.
- Completing the CFA Program shows employers and clients you have mastered a broad range of practical portfolio management and advanced investment analysis skills.
- For each exam level, plan on at least six months of preparation
- Successfully complete the three exams sequentially and accumulate 48 months of approved work experience
- Successful candidates takean average of four years to complete the program
The CFA Program includes a series of three exams; Levels I, II, and III.
- Are offered annually — at test centres around the world — on the first Saturday in June. The Level I exam is also offered in December.
- Must be passed sequentially.
- Are available in English only.
The exam content, learning focus, and question format increase in complexity with each level.
Curriculum Content and Learning Focus
An example showing the increase in complexity is the ethical and professional standards curriculum content. This content is similar for each exam level; however, candidates are asked different types of questions:
- Level I test your knowledge of the ethical and professional standards.
- Level II tests how you apply those standards to situations analysts face.
- Level III tests how you apply the standards in a portfolio management and compliance context.
- Level I exams consists of basic knowledge and comprehension questions focused on investment tools; some questions will require analysis.
- Level II exams emphasize more complex analysis, along with a focus on valuing assets.
- Level III exams require synthesis of all the concepts and analytical methods in a variety of applications for effective portfolio management and wealth planning.
Education in Middle East
Leading educators in the UAE praised the country’s leadership for declaring 2016 as the ‘’Year of Reading’’.
President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan announced the programme and said the initiative’s aim was to continue moving the country towards a knowledge-based economy, and nurturing a generation of readers would be the best way to reach that goal.
As Dubai’s international population is growing rapidly, it has become more and more important to invest in higher education.
British Columbia International Academy (BCIA) is a largest Professional training Academy in World working with the aim of Spreading world class educational system in Middle east region.Our team is focusing on Quality Training for Accountiing and Financial Graduates.
BCIA has a vision of commitment to help them to enhance their career and develope World-class Professionals.
We provide services to individuals and firms with a focus to increase productivity at workplace and enhance efficiency in every aspect.
We strive to achieve this vision by:
- Helping individuals to identify and achieve their development, growth and career goals.
- Adopting the highest standards of quality and service.
- Maintaining a customer-focused organization with a strong partnering culture.
- Hiring certified experienced and bilingual trainers and consultants.
- Reacting to any training requirements with speed and efficiency.
- Adopting modern training methodology.
- Growing a balanced portfolio of business.
Seeks to provide a full suite of Management Accounting, Auditing and Financial Training to Graduates in the UAE. Responding to the requirements of a changing environment implies constantly redefining the training centers programmers, reworking the contents in the light of the objectives, designing methods best suited to the individual needs of the trainees, and putting these new methods and ways of working into practice.
The principal objective of training and development division is to make sure the availability of a skilled and willing workforce to an organization. In addition to that, there are four other objectives: Individual, Organizational, Functional, and Societal.
- Individual Objectives– help employees in achieving their personal goals, which in turn, enhances the individual contribution to an organization.
- Organizational Objectives –assist the organization with its primary objective by bringing individual effectiveness.
- Functional Objectives –maintain the department’s contribution at a level suitable to the organization’s needs.
- Societal Objectives– ensure that an organization is ethically and socially responsible to the needs and challenges of the society.