Why study this course at this institution?
Your path to a gratifying career in investment and global finance is here; increase your chances of passing the CFA Exam with Morgan International, the leading provider of the CFA Exam review in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Our live training coupled with Schweser's CFA study packages empower you with the knowledge and approach you need to succeed. Morgan's 18 year history, global reach, exclusive study tools and resources, and network of experienced & chartered instructors have helped thousands of candidates pass their CFA exams.
Who is this course for?
The CFA charter is a qualification for finance and investment professionals, particularly in the fields of investment management and financial analysis. The program focuses on portfolio management and financial analysis, and provides generalist knowledge of other areas of finance. The CFA charter has experienced increasing relevance and demand within corporate finance.
Profile of candidates for the CFA Program includes:
- students entering the investment field
- professionals increasing their expertise and marketability
- people making a career change into the investment profession from other disciplines
What will I learn?
The CFA Program prepares you for a three-part exam designed to demonstrate your full investment decision-making abilities.
- Level I: Focuses on a basic knowledge of investment tools, along with some analysis
- Level II: Further emphasizes analysis along with application of investment tools and concepts
- Level III: Focuses on synthesizing all of the concepts and analytical methods in a variety of applications for effective portfolio management and wealth planning
- Aims and objectives/learning outcomes (5 bullets)
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Becoming a CFA charterholder is a way to build on your experience while enhancing your professional standing and prospects. It's a leading industry credential held by finance professionals in key positions, and it poises you for career growth as well as the ability to shift your specialization. Take a look at some of the key positions held by CFA charterholders, according to a CFA Institute survey.
- Portfolio managers
- Research analysts
- Chief executives
- Risk managers
- Corporate financial analysts
- Financial advisors
- Investment banking analysts
- Relationship managers, sales & marketing
- Traders & brokers
Is this course accredited by an international or local body? (if so, who?):
- Have a U.S. bachelor's degree or equivalent
- or be in final year of your bachelor's degree program
- or four years qualified professional work experience or a combination of the above
Achieving your Charter
- Enroll in the CFA Program
- Pass all three CFA exams
- Meet work experience requirements
- Become a regular member of CFA Institute and apply for local society membership
About Morgan International
About the Institute
Morgan International represents leading international institutions and covers a wide range of programs for designations in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Human Resources and Facility Management.
Experience You Can Rely On:
- Trained over 70,000 candidates since 1995
- 150+ classes annually
- 5,000+ candidates annually
- 325 certified and experienced instructors
- First Platinum Provider for Wiley CMA
- Sole Licensee of Becker Professional Education
- Awarded Top 10 SHRM Learning System enrolments globally for the past 6 years
- Authorized partner of Schweser, PRC, AFP, SHRM, APICS & IFMA
- Present across 34 locations worldwide (Europe, Middle East, India & Canada)
- Offering CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CSCP, JIA, HRBP, HRMP, DipIFR, FMP, FFAC & FP&A
CFA Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.