"The goal of this program is to provide a Credit Analyst with diagnostic skills that can be immediately used upon return to their respective international banks or corporate credit departments. Analysts will learn to use demonstrated analytical strategies which will enable them to assess the degree of risk prior to endorsing approval or rejection of a specific credit request. Another objective of this program is to enhance the documentation of commercial loan files which will reduce losses and will be viewed favorably by the regulatory community."
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
BY ATTENDING THIS PRACTICAL AND INFORMATIVE COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Understand the various types of financial statements and be able to identify the components of financial statements including the balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows and reconciliation of net worth
- Spread the financial statements consistently and perform ratio analysis so that trends can be identified
- Perform a detailed cash flow analysis by calculating the sources and uses of funds from one accounting period to another
- Prepare financial projections based upon assumptions provided by the borrower then test those assumptions by utilizing sensitivity analysis
- Identify factors which may impact the ability to repay debt obligations and to document the finding in a written credit analysis memorandum
- Understand how to grade a loan or establish a credit rating
- Develop your own manager’s handbook
- Explore the implications of the global re-pricing of credit risk
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Credit Analysts
- Credit Officers/Managers
- Commercial and Retail Loan Officers/Managers
- Loan Review Officers/Managers
- Branch Managers
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Role Of The Credit Analyst And Lending Officer
- Define the key stakeholders in your organization involved in credit risk and management, develop a workflow structure and diagram
- Credit Analysis Procedures
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Structuring A Credit To Minimize Risk
- Financial Projections And Analysis
- Advanced Analytical Techniques
- Current Issues In Credit Analysis
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses