- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Implementing change is not always easy. Some accept it; some resist it before accepting and some reject it. Change management is a structured approach to shifting individuals, teams and organizations from a current state to a desired future state. It is an organizational process aimed at empowering employees to accept and embrace changes in their current environment. This course provides change-leaders the tools and skills to manage and lead change.
- Ability to reflect on the principles of change management
- Use various methods for planning change
- Understand the required steps for change
- Facilitate change activities with others and achieve change
- Identify human and financial factors in the consideration of change
- Be aware of the true importance of communication and involving people to facilitate effective change
- Identify resistance to change and facing the pitfalls
- Understand the role of leadership in driving change
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology