- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
The change management qualifications will equip you with the knowledge of a wide variety of techniques aimed at helping people undergo changes in their working lives.
What is Change Management Training?
Every organisation is experiencing Change. Organisations are looking for individuals who are able to identify the effects of Change within their business environment so there is less of an impact on the business and its individuals either in a Public Sector or Corporate Sector. The Change Management training course is accredited by APMG Group and certified by the Cabinet Office. The Change Management Foundation & Practitioner course will enable you to display a sound understanding of Change Management and keep ahead of the competition
Is it right for me?
This course is suitable for business managers, change managers, those involved in change teams, project and programme managers wishing to extend their knowledge in this area.
- You are (or will soon be) responsible for managing some aspect of organisational change (as, for instance a change agent, manager, consultant, programme / project manager) and need to know change management might be approached within your organisation
- You wish to pass the Foundation and Practitioner examinations
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Improve ability to change by managing reactions and develop an understanding of change by identifying the impacts that initiatives can have and learning to address them.
- Learn how people react to change and use this knowledge to lead them successfully through business transformation.
- Learn about change theories and how to apply the appropriate theory for an organization’s specific needs. This will enhance the way colleagues and organisations deal with and embrace change as well as establishing personal change management processes based on learnings.
- Know how to take people through the various phases of transition and lead change more effectively with less resistance and more support.
- Help you understand how to react to change so you are equipped to lead more effectively and sympathetically.
By the end of this Change Management course you will be able to:
- Define what change means in a work environment and examine its impact on individuals, teams and the organisation as a whole
- Describe the impact of change on individual and team productivity, including an overview of the learning cycle, learning styles and personality types
- Explore team dynamics, the criteria for effective teams and the effect change initiatives can have on team productivity
- Analyse how different organisation types are affected by change
- Consider various models of organisational change and state how best to apply them to a project scenario
- Investigate the role of the leader, how to manage resistance to change
- Specify how to apply change management approaches and techniques to the management of change within your organisation
- Undertake the Foundation and Practitioner examinations
The Foundation exam is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner. There are no pre-requisites for the Foundation course, however, delegates should have an understanding of the purpose of change management. We recommend that you familiarise yourself with the Making Sense of Change Management manual which is provided in advance of the course.
- Allow at least 8-10 hours to prepare for the course
- Expect about 2 hours of homework every evening
What will it cover?
Change Management Foundation Objectives
The Foundation course aims to measure whether a candidate could act as an informed member of a change management team during a period of change within part or all of their organisation. The four subjects covered are:
- Individual change
- Team changes
- Organisational change
- Leading change
Change Management Practitioner Objectives
The practitioner's qualification is aimed at change managers and aspiring change managers who must demonstrate an understanding of the principles and theory contained in the text supported by practical application and a good general level of understanding. The exam is based on a scenario and requires delegates to tailor, adapt and apply the various techniques to a case study. The Foundation exam is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner. There are no pre-requisites for the Foundation course, however, delegates should have an understanding of the purpose of change management.
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses