By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:-
- Accept there are no normal or abnormal ways of reacting to change, but that we
- must start from where we are.
- Develop techniques to cope with change, including resiliency and stress management.
- Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal. Change is not an intellectual issue but one that strikes at who you are.
- Recognize that before we can embrace the way things will be, we must go through a
- process of grieving, and of letting go of the way things used to be.
- See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
- Know how to maintain a sense of control during a change.
- Identify strategies for helping change be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- What is Change?
- The Change Cycle
- The Human Reaction to Change
- The Pace of Change
- The Pyramid Response to Change
- A Four Room Apartment
- Dealing with Resistance
- Adapting to Change
- Strategies for Dealing with Change
- Managing Anger
- Managing Stress
- Workshop Wrap-Up
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.