- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 5 Days
- An introductory to identifying change initiatives, formulating a plan to address those needs, and implementing plans in different organizational and social contexts.
- Change Intervention
- Understanding various change initiatives.
- Identifying the strategic situation of the company.
- Utilizing the role of the leader to overcome resistance to change.
- Institutionalizing Change
- Discuss how change can be made more permanent.
- How the leader can use culture to impact change.
About National Management Institute
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses