Participants will learn to view quality from a variety of functional perspectives and in the process, gain a better understanding of the problems associated with improving quality, also quality tools utilized in service and international/environments.
- Accept there are no normal or abnormal ways of reacting to change, but that we must start from where we are.
- See change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted.
- Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal. Change is not an intellectual issue but one that strikes at who you are.
- Recognize that before we can embrace the way things will be, we must go through a process of grieving, and of letting go of the way things used to be.
- See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
- Identify strategies for helping change be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- What is Change?
- The Change Cycle
- The Human Reaction to Change
- The Pace of Change
- The Pyramid Response to Change
- Dealing with Resistance
- Adapting to Change
- Strategies for Dealing with Change
- Managing Anger
- Managing Stress
- Workshop Wrap-Up
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses