- Price AED 700
- Duration 8 Hours
- Locations Deira
- Anticipating the best rather than fearing the worst
- Positive reactions rather than negative behaviors
- Constructive thoughts rather than destructive emotions
- Feeling confident and capable rather than unsure
- Embracing opportunities rather than counting obstacles
- Moving forward rather than stepping back
- Being an advocate rather than being a victim.
- Skill #1: Anticipating Change
- Anticipating Change is the ability to see what has happened in the past and what is happening now, and realizing what is most likely going to happen next. When you use this skill and become experienced at anticipating change, you feel more in control in changing situations, and become more valuable
- Skill #2: Taking New Actions Now
- Taking New Actions Now is the ability to see what you need to do differently and to do it soon. Then, look at the results and see where you need to correct your course and do something differently again. As you scurry into new actions, you become more energetic and influence others to try new things as well.
- Skill #3: Moving Beyond Fear
- Moving Beyond Fear is the ability to do what you would do if you weren't afraid. It doesn't mean that you may not still have the fear, but you don't let fear hold you back. When you move beyond fear, you feel more confident, creative, and effective, and are more likely to enjoy your work.
- Skills #4: Imagining Real Success
- Imagining Real Success is the ability to see what you would like to have happen, in such realistic detail, that this "personal movie" lets you experience how it could really happen and you enjoy making it happen. As you imagine real success, you feel happier and less stressed, even before you get an ideal outcome.