- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 150 Hours
This is a series of lectures and is made up of over 100 hours of classroom learning using a range of methodologies.
The lectures include:
- Comprehensive study materials
- A series of tests during the programme to monitor your progress
- Access to over 2000 questions in the form of practice modules, mock exams and a question bank
- Access to over 60 hours of lecture videos covering each of the core topics
- Up to 3 hours of one on one consulting with CFA charter holders to discuss exam requirements, clear doubts and ensure you are prepared
- One paper based mock exam
- A detailed session on exam strategies and tips
- Free BAII professional and examiner approved calculator for level 1 combo only
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses