- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Kuwait City, Kuwait City
This course is designed to prepare the students for the CTT+ exam objectives. It start with reviewing all techniques and procedures that is required from a presenter, it then reviews the questions and scenarios expected in the exam and finally all students will perform in class recorded presentation as a requirement for the exam.
- Plan and prepare for a training event.
- Select and use appropriate delivery methods and use instructional media to supplement delivery.
- Demonstrate professional conduct and content expertise, and use communication and presentation skills to facilitate learning.
- Establish and maintain a learner-centered environment, use questioning techniques, and motivate and reinforce learners.
- Evaluate learner performance throughout an event and evaluate trainer performance and delivery.
This course is ideal for trainers and presenters from all industries to improve their presentation skills. It offers the additional benefit of fulfilling the presentation skills component as mandated by CompTIA for CTT+ certification.
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses