The APICS CSCP program is the most widely recognized educational program for operations and supply chain management professionals around the globe. The program will help you demonstrate your knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamlined operations.
Our program is combined of:
- COMPREHENSIVE PREPARATION CLASSES: A series of lectures made up of over 45hours of classroom learning using various methodologies and aligned with APICS 2015 BOK body of knowledge.
- TRAINING MATERIALS: Our program material include: Hard copy training material (text Book CSCP 2015); Hand-outs; Question Bank, Reference List; Past Exams; Exam Hints & Tips; Cards.
- REVISION SESSIONS: Supporting revision sessions are conducted at the conclusion of each module to reemphasize on critical issues and topics.
What will I learn?
- Module 1: APICS Supply Chain Management Fundamentals; Module 2: Supply Chain Strategy, Design, and Compliance; Module 3: Implementation and Operations
- Improve competencies to manage complex worldwide supply chain activities involving suppliers, plants, distributors and customers
- Skills to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology and corporate wide communication
- Prepare you to sit for the CSCP® Exam and have a higher chance of passing from the first attempt
- Positively affect lead times, inventory and bottom-line profitability
- Learn to boost productivity, collaboration and innovation