Who is this course for?
The APICS CSCP education is essential if you are:
- Interested in increasing your knowledge and expertise in the field of global supply chain management, specifically in the areas of customer relations, international trade, information technology enablement, and physical logistics
- Consulting or facilitating supply chain functions or working with ERP systems
- Creating a common standard of understanding, vocabulary, resources, and frameworks within your company to address your supply chain challenges and opportunities.
What will I learn?
The APICS CSCP program helps you demonstrate your knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamlined operations.
- Module 1 - APICS Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Module 2 - APICS Supply Chain Strategy, Design, and Compliance
- Module 3 - APICS Implementation and Operations
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Understands the ever-evolving supply chain management field and operations
- Delivers viable solutions using the most suitable means
- Has insight and know-how in: various flows, business relations, technology selection, aligning supply chain to strategic business goals, supply chain infrastructures and more
- Offers companies an end-to-end outlook on the supply chain thus heightening expertise and client satisfaction
- Increases your professional value and secure your future
Is this course accredited by an international or local body?
To earn your APICS CSCP designation, you must pass one comprehensive exam. Prior to taking the exam, you must be eligible and must have:
- the APICS CPIM, CFPIM, or CIRM; or C.P.M., CSM, or CPSM designations plus two years of related business experience, or
- bachelor's degree or equivalent plus two years of related business experience, or
- five years of related business experience.
About Morgan International Jordan
More than 70,000 candidates have prepared for their professional certification with Morgan since 1995 - just one of many reasons why you can be sure Morgan gives you the best exam preparation.
Here’s what you get when you partner for success with Morgan:
- Trained over 70,000 candidates since 1995 and welcome over 5000 students annually
- Present across 34 locations worldwide (Europe, Middle East, Canada and India)
- Has 325+ certified and experienced instructors and deliver 150+ review courses annually
- Offers a range of professional certification including CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, ACCA, CSCP, SHRM CP, SHRM SCP, PCM, DipIFR, FMP, FFAC and FP&A
Plus our industry recognition speaks for itself:
- First Platinum Provider for Wiley’s IMA CMA Review
- Sole licensee for Becker Professional Education
- Awarded the SHRM Top 10 Learning System enrolments for 7 consecutive years since 2008
- Authorized partner and distributor for Schweser, PRC, AMA, SHRM, APICS and IFMA
Logistics and supply chain Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.