Why study this course at this institution?
Your path to a gratifying career in supply chain & logistics is here; increase your chances of passing the CSCP Exam with Morgan International, the leading provider of the CSCP Exam review in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Our live training coupled with APICS' study packages empower you with the knowledge and approach you need to succeed. Morgan's 18 year history, global reach, exclusive study tools and resources, and network of certified instructors that are approved by APICS have helped thousands of candidates pass their exams.
Who is this course for?
The APICS CSCP education is essential if you are:
- Interested in increasing your knowledge and expertise in the field of global supply chain management, specifically in the areas of customer relations, international trade, information technology enablement, and physical logistics
- Consulting or facilitating supply chain functions or working with ERP systems
- Creating a common standard of understanding, vocabulary, resources, and frameworks within your company to address your supply chain challenges and opportunities.
What will I learn?
The APICS CSCP program helps you demonstrate your knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamlined operations.
- Module 1 - APICS Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Module 2 - APICS Supply Chain Strategy, Design, and Compliance
- Module 3 - APICS Implementation and Operations
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Understands the ever-evolving supply chain management field and operations
- Delivers viable solutions using the most suitable means
- Has insight and know-how in: various flows, business relations, technology selection, aligning supply chain to strategic business goals, supply chain infrastructures and more
- Offers companies an end-to-end outlook on the supply chain thus heightening expertise and client satisfaction
- Increases your professional value and secure your future
Is this course accredited by an international or local body?
To earn your APICS CSCP designation, you must pass one comprehensive exam. Prior to taking the exam, you must be eligible and must have:
- the APICS CPIM, CFPIM, or CIRM; or C.P.M., CSM, or CPSM designations plus two years of related business experience, or
- bachelor's degree or equivalent plus two years of related business experience, or
- five years of related business experience.
About Morgan International
Morgan International represents leading international institutions and covers a wide range of programs for designations in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Human Resources and Facility Management.
Experience You Can Rely On:
- Trained over 70,000 candidates since 1995
- 150+ classes annually
- 5,000+ candidates annually
- 325 certified and experienced instructors
- First Platinum Provider for Wiley CMA
- Sole Licensee of Becker Professional Education
- Awarded Top 10 SHRM Learning System enrolments globally for the past 6 years
- Authorized partner of Schweser, PRC, AFP, SHRM, APICS & IFMA
- Present across 34 locations worldwide (Europe, Middle East, India & Canada)
- Offering CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CSCP, JIA, HRBP, HRMP, DipIFR, FMP, FFAC & FP&A
Logistics and supply chain Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.