- Location: hamriah free zone
- Duration: 40 Hours
ISCEA CSCMTM is steadily increasing in acceptance by Supply Chain Industry as the certification that covers the Total Supply Chain Operation. In addition to standard supply chain methodology, CSCMTM will also cover topics such as Leadership, Lean Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints, and Operational Accounting. ISCEA CSCMTM certify that the holder is both expert in Supply Chain theory and a practitioner, who can manage and lead a modern Supply Chain Organization with P&L Responsibilities.
Who should attend ?
· Supply Professionals
· Operations Professionals
· Quality Professionals
· Process Management Professionals
· IT Professionals
· Managers & Executives who have experience in the traditional business functions (finance, production, marketing, sales, accounting, engineering, logistics), but need to have a better understanding of Supply Chain Operation and the application of Supply Chain in process/quality improvements and want to add to their knowledge of how these functions work together within the company and across companies in the supply chain.
· Experienced Managers & Executives (even within logistics) – with or without a graduate business degree – should consider adding this expertise in supply chain management to their personal and professional education.
This course prepares candidates to sit the Certified Supply Chain Analyst CSCA® exam.Updated on 20 April, 2016
About Venture International
Venture International FZC for Consulting & Training, a pioneer consulting and training firm in the Middle East region. We believe in building strategic partnerships with our clients that leads to mutual reward. We deem sharing our clients’ vision as the key to enable us serve them in the best way to help them turn their visions into realities. Delivering results is our focus, and hence was our slogan “Sharing Visions, Building Realities” as we accompany our clients in their journey to success.
We, at Venture, are dedicated to the success of our clients businesses, with confidence that we can provide the most professional, most knowledgeable, and most valuable consulting and training services. Our services are focused on key areas of business that makes a difference in your business overall operations. Our range of services is designed to increase your firm’s productivity and profitability. We work with our clients to define their needs, narrow the scope of the issue(s), and devise a professional engagement that is designed specifically for your specific company.
Whether you are a corporate or a running enterprise, and need to design/structure a new business, build a marketing and sales strategy, train and develop your team, reengineer your processes, or just need a fresh pair of eyes for troubleshooting in the best and most professional manner, Venture can prepare your company for the present and the future. Our diverse expertise is our key strength in delivering our carefully selected range of services as we believe in specialization as a vital element of success.
Venture has the ability to analyze your business quickly and get a strong indication of what the necessary steps to help improve operations, productivity and profitability are. The knowledge and expertise of its team will help you take your company to the next level and become a business to be recognized with.
Venture is determined and dedicated to utilize its knowledge and expertise helping businesses reach their full potential.See all Venture International courses
Logistics and supply chain Related Questions
- Supply Chain Manager Lead Academy
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Certified Inventory Manager Vskills
AED 426Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Project Management for Supply Chain Professionals London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Logistics Management London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom