- Location: hamriah free zone
- Duration: 40 Hours
The Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA)® is the introductory level certification provided by ISCEA. The International Supply Chain Education Alliance, conducts many workshops to improve the knowledge of Manufacturing and Service industry professionals worldwide. ISCEA’s mission is to be a single source for Total Supply Chain Knowledge through Education, Certification, and Recognition. ISCEA is the developer of internationally recognized certification programs of Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM)®, Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA)®, Certified Lean Master (CLM)®, and Certified RFID Master (RFIDSCM)®. ISCEA is the governing body for the Ptak Prize.
Who should attend ?
· Those just getting started in the field of supply chain management.
· Anyone that comes into contact with customers or suppliers.
· Anyone that impacts the flow of materials or information.
· Those that will be part of improvement initiatives such as creating a lean supply chain or implementing an ERP system.
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
· Understand the basic concepts of Supply Chain.
· Understand the planning process
· Introduced to logistics
· Practice questions for the exam
This course prepares candidates to sit the Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA)® exam.
Updated on 10 May, 2016
About Venture International
Venture International FZC for Consulting & Training, a pioneer consulting and training firm in the Middle East region. We believe in building strategic partnerships with our clients that leads to mutual reward. We deem sharing our clients’ vision as the key to enable us serve them in the best way to help them turn their visions into realities. Delivering results is our focus, and hence was our slogan “Sharing Visions, Building Realities” as we accompany our clients in their journey to success.
We, at Venture, are dedicated to the success of our clients businesses, with confidence that we can provide the most professional, most knowledgeable, and most valuable consulting and training services. Our services are focused on key areas of business that makes a difference in your business overall operations. Our range of services is designed to increase your firm’s productivity and profitability. We work with our clients to define their needs, narrow the scope of the issue(s), and devise a professional engagement that is designed specifically for your specific company.
Whether you are a corporate or a running enterprise, and need to design/structure a new business, build a marketing and sales strategy, train and develop your team, reengineer your processes, or just need a fresh pair of eyes for troubleshooting in the best and most professional manner, Venture can prepare your company for the present and the future. Our diverse expertise is our key strength in delivering our carefully selected range of services as we believe in specialization as a vital element of success.
Venture has the ability to analyze your business quickly and get a strong indication of what the necessary steps to help improve operations, productivity and profitability are. The knowledge and expertise of its team will help you take your company to the next level and become a business to be recognized with.
Venture is determined and dedicated to utilize its knowledge and expertise helping businesses reach their full potential.See all Venture International courses
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Related Questions
- Logistic Management Level 2 Brentwood Open Learning College
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 125 Hours
- Supply Chain Management Advanced Diploma Alpha Academy
AED 1,396Duration: 14 Hours
- Project Management for Supply Chain Professionals London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Effective Store Management and Stock Control London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom