The training course is designed to develop the key competencies necessary to efficiently manage and growth the suppliers' performance and optimize the relationship with buyers and other procurement stakeholders. Moreover, participants will benefit from a powerful learning experience mixing practical information delivery with well-designed practical activities and study cases, constantly stimulating the interaction between participants and knowledge sharing. As a key differentiation, the course provided by The KPI Institute focuses on a practice-related side of suppliers' management, using a comprehensive KPI's development and monitoring framework, backed up by a ready-to-use performance toolkit.
- Efficiently manage the procurement activity area, based on an thorough understanding of the supplier relationship dynamics.
- Take adequate measures reflect the company competitive advantage in developing and proper usage of supplier selection and evaluation tools.
- Have a significant contribution as part of the team involved in procurement and strategic sourcing areas.
- Generate value for your business by applying a modern performance management framework.
- Enhance your practical learning experience by getting full access to a variety of relevant resources and ready-to use tools designed to help you attain outstanding results.
- Develop and implement a supplier selection process based on company competitive advantage.
- Use different supplier segmentation models.
- Identify risks and develop response strategies related to the management of suppliers' relationships.
- Select relevant KPIs to monitor and improve your supply chain performance.
- Implement a rigorous supplier relationship strategy capable to generate added value at the entire organizational level.
You will receive a:
Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam.
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the three days of on-site training course.
- Certified Supplier Performance Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the three stages of the learning experience.
The KPI Institute is the global authority on performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs!
It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It operates smartKPIs.com, an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
It is dedicated to identifying best practices, trends and challenges impacting the field of performance management today and therefore operates globally on three main pillars: Research, Publications and Education.
The KPI Institute specializes and offers training courses and advisory services on the following topics:
- Strategy Management and the Balanced Scorecard System
- Performance Measurement and KPIs
- Performance Improvement
- Employee Performance and bonus systems
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis
- Supplier Performance
- Customer Service Performance
- Strategy Dynamics
- Performance and productivity in life outside the office
Over the last years, the team has:
- Documented 7,000+ KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries;
- Developed over 150 KPI Dashboards and Balanced Scorecards;
- Assisted over 28,000 organizations in finding solutions for their KPI needs;
- Reviewed 1,000+ performance reports from 125 countries;
- Trained over 2,500 participants from 40 countries on how to work with KPIs;
- Referenced 30,000+ resources (books, articles, performance reports).
Management Related Questions
Hello, i have never had any training on either logistics or transport management nor have i ever ...
Unanswered //Apr 20, 2017 Management, Transport, Logistics and supply chain
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.