This course will help improve long-term organizational performance through the use of strategic planning tools. Participants will explore the framework that provides the foundation of a successful business strategy, focusing on the main components of a strategy and practicing the development of an efficient strategic plan.
By acknowledging the factors and implications involved in designing a strategy, participants can develop and execute smarter and quicker strategic decisions. Clear strategic thinking should form the support of every business decision. The course will also provide insights on the fundamental principles and methods for communicating strategy across the organization.
- Get a deeper understanding of the connections between organizational strategy and the business environment; Improve the way you communicate your strategy by discovering relevant internal and external communication tools;
- Attain a standardized approach to developing and implementing an organizational and departmental strategy in a successful manner;
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3 stage educational process;
- Obtain a premium recognition as a Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional by completing a unique international learning program.
- Comprehend fundamentals of the strategic planning process;
- Use the right tools to scan the external and internal organizational environment; Understand the steps in designing an organizational and departmental strategy;
- Learn how to set clear strategic objectives;
- Understand key areas in business planning such as production, talent, financial resources and marketing.
The certification process is finalized when you complete all stages of the learning experience. You will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the five days of on-site training course;
- Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the three stages of the learning experience.
The KPI Institute is the global authority on performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs!
It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It operates smartKPIs.com, an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
It is dedicated to identifying best practices, trends and challenges impacting the field of performance management today and therefore operates globally on three main pillars: Research, Publications and Education.
The KPI Institute specializes and offers training courses and advisory services on the following topics:
- Strategy Management and the Balanced Scorecard System
- Performance Measurement and KPIs
- Performance Improvement
- Employee Performance and bonus systems
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis
- Supplier Performance
- Customer Service Performance
- Strategy Dynamics
- Performance and productivity in life outside the office
Over the last years, the team has:
- Documented 7,000+ KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries;
- Developed over 150 KPI Dashboards and Balanced Scorecards;
- Assisted over 28,000 organizations in finding solutions for their KPI needs;
- Reviewed 1,000+ performance reports from 125 countries;
- Trained over 2,500 participants from 40 countries on how to work with KPIs;
- Referenced 30,000+ resources (books, articles, performance reports).
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.