- Locations: Deira
- Call: +971 4 2753240
This course is designed to provide the participants with the necessary skills and knowledge on technical expertise and high- level of coordination to ensure the effectivity, development and implementation of the organization’ strategic spatial policy and integration.
Having a concrete strategic plan shed light on an organization’s unique strengths and relevant weaknesses, enables to pinpoint new opportunities or the causes of current or projected problems. If board and staff are committed to its implementation, a strategic plan can provide an invaluable blueprint for growth and revitalization, enabling an organization to take stock of where it is, determines where it wants to go and chart a course to get there.
CSPM leads and motivates its allocated staff to make a high level of contribution to the organizations plans and long terms objectives. It contributes and helps to ensure that work programs are established, monitored and delivered in accordance organizations priorities and within allocated budgets.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is suitable for managers with strategic planning responsibility or leaders involves in the formation and implementation of strategic planning
- Division leaders, and
- Senior managers
- It is also suitable for people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
- Introduction, definition and scope
- The role of strategic planning manager in the modern world
- The use of strategic planning in choosing the future nature and directions of the organization
- Benefits and risk of strategic planning
- Assessing the External and Internal Environment
- Strategic Planning Process and execution
- Clear understanding of the definitions and components of strategic planning
- Clear understanding of the role of strategic planning
- New ability to assess and improve the company strategy
- Improved ability to think strategically while operating and managing daily objectives
- New ability to integrate strategic planning into normal business activity
- Learn key analytical and conceptual approaches to expand your understanding of the marketplace
- Identify evolving strategic patterns and generate ideas on how they can be applied to your organization
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses