- Locations: Deira
- Call: +971 4 2753240
Strategic management is a field that deals with the major intended and emergent initiatives taken by general managers on behalf of owners, involving utilization of resources. It entails specifying the organization's mission, vision and objectives, developing policies and plans, often in terms of projects and programs, which are designed to achieve these objectives, and then allocating resources to implement the policies and plans, projects and programs. A balanced scorecard is often used to evaluate the overall performance of the business and its progress towards objectives. Recent studies and leading management theorists have advocated that strategy needs to start with stakeholders expectations and use a modified balanced scorecard which includes all stakeholders.
Completing a strategic management course will definitely hone your management skills while making you realize that the entire strategic management process consists of four basic components namely the environment scanning, strategy formulation, strategy implementation and strategy evaluation.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
American Academy of Project Management (AAPM - USA) The AAPM ® is the regulatory body for the much sought after AAPM ™ Designations and Credentials. The AAPM ™ Executive Designation Programs provide the assurance that the holder has met the suggested criteria for graduate credentials set out in the Ibanez US Supreme Court Decision and Dicta.
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
IMPORTANT ROLE OF THE STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PROCESS IN MODERN ORGANIZATIONS:
- Organizations seldom begin with a thorough strategic management process. Instead, they usually begin with basic financial planning or forecasting. Over time, they develop methods that are more closely associated with what we refer to as strategic management.
- The resource - based view of the firm explains that an organization is a bundle of resources, which means that the most important role of a manager is that of acquiring, developing, managing, and discarding resources. According to this view, firms can gain competitive advantage through possessing superior resources.
- Most of the resources that a firm can acquire or develop are directly linked to an organization’s stakeholders, which are groups and individuals who can significantly affect or are significantly affected by an organization’s activities. A stakeholder approach depicts the complicated nature of the management task.
- Many trends and forces are leading firms into global markets at increasing rates, which have led to a high level of global economic interconnectedness. While the tools, techniques, and models of strategic management apply well to a global environment, there are differences between managing in domestic and international arenas.
- Industry leadership is often associated with breaking out of traditional mind - sets and defying widely accepted industry practices. Strategic planning results in the creation of a plan. Strategic thinking involves intuition and creativity
- Deliver the requirements package and support downstream development
Completing the strategic management certification program lets you enjoy a lot of job opportunities in the industry. You will be able to work as a:
- Strategic Planning Associate / Manager
- Senior Media Strategist
- Strategic Sourcing Director
- Strategic Product Development Manager
- Strategic Account Manager
- Strategic Pricing Manager
- Strategic Partner Manager
- Strategic Program Analyst
- Strategic Product Innovation and Marketing Analyst
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- The basic theories and underlying principles behind strategic management
- A comprehensive guide that will help you understand how the different multi-dimensional strategic management processes can improve descriptive and normative theories
- Learn how to create strategies that work in combining and leveraging an organization’s resources to improve its competitive edge
- Evaluating opportunities that help you leverage human capital
- A guide in effective generative strategic planning
- Learn various factors that affect the significance of using an effective management approach to stakeholders and tips to manage the said factors
- Topics that tackle how an organization’s resources, action and industry structure relate to each other
- Construct and hypothesis development theories of strategy-making
- Comparison between generative and traditional planning model
- Strategies that can help an organization manage and partner with external stakeholders
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses