- Fees / Price AED 3,500
- Duration 24 Hours
- Timings Part Time,Weekend,Evening, Flexible
- Locations Business Bay, Abu Dhabi
Our Six Sigma training program is made up of a comprehensive series of instructor led classes followed by revision sessions and packed with full training materials. Upon completion of this program participants will be able to sit for ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt Exam. ALL our instructors are certified and have extensive years of experience in six sigma projects.
What will I learn?
- Gain an understanding of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) Process with a hands-on simulation, as well as interactive discussions to reinforce the learning
- Learn how to begin to identify and use the appropriate method or tool, out of the many proven Six Sigma problem-solving methods and statistical tools, to contribute to the success of their organizations
- DMAIC, Pareto, Minitab, Lean Principles, Anova, Multiple Regression, DOE, Control Charts, MSA
- Be equipped with knowledge and skills to apply for Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- Know and apply statistical and problem solving tools to achieve significant improvements
This course is designed for individuals from diverse organizational functions-operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering and employees involved in quality improvement projects.
- Understand Six Sigma Approaches and Methodologies (DMAIC)
- Learn to apply a wide range of Quality Management Tools & Techniques
- Provide competitor differentiation in the market & get a world class standard
- Achieve reduced total defects and cycle times and be able to Drive productivity and growth
- Understand how to get Improved Quality And Efficiency throughout the whole organization
Lean and Sigma Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying