Course detailsThe Six Sigma Green Belt operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects. A Green Belt is someone with at least three years of work experience who wants to demonstrate his or her knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.
- Learning to Analyses and solves quality problems
- Preparing to Involve in quality improvement projects
- Has ability to demonstrate their knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes
- Understanding ASQ’s Body of Knowledge
- Process Manager/ Owners
- Business Manager
- IT Manager
- Project Manager
The Six Sigma Green Belt certification requires three years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
- Work experience must be in a full time, paid role.
- Paid intern, co-op or any other course work cannot be applied towards the work experience requirement.
- Educational waivers are not granted.
- 4 Hour,100 Multiple Choice Questions
- English Only
- June & December
About Vedant Trainings
Why Choose Vedant Trainings?
We provide various consultation & training services for public & corporate in UAE in areas of Project Management, Quality, Excellence, Lean, Sales & Marketing, Safety, Risk Management , IT and related areas which helps the corporate & individuals to move towards excellence and aim for higher profits.
We are a Three year old company and our services are provided to all of the major companies and public of its niche. We are considered as the best by our clients and it would be an honour to provide our services to you.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.