The Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) Education Program is the exclusive way to learn security best practices and industry standards for the software lifecycle – critical information to a CSSLP.
We will ensure you’re properly prepared to take on the constant evolving vulnerabilities exposed in software development.
In our CSSLP training, you will learn tools and processes on how security should be built into each phase of the software lifecycle. It details security measures that need to take place beginning with the requirement phase, through software design all the way through software testing and ultimately disposal.
- Secure Software Concepts – security implications in software development and for software supply chain integrity.
- Secure Software Requirements – capturing security requirements in the requirements gathering phase.
- Secure Software Design – translating security requirements into application design elements.
- Secure Software Implementation/Coding – unit testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack, and developing secure code and exploit mitigation.
- Secure Software Testing – integrated QA testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack
- Software Acceptance – security implication in the software acceptance phase.
- Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal – security issues around steady state operations and management of software.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses