- Location Online
- Duration: 6 Months
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsSearch Engine Optimization is the concept of altering a website or web page's visibility in any search engine's 'natural' or unpaid 'organic' search results. Thus, SEO covers different types of searches viz. local search, image search, news search etc.
Few extensive features of this Masters Course in Search Engine Optimization are:
- It is a Vskills (Govt. Of India Initiative) Certified Course.
- It enriches participants with updated content.
- It includes research based internship.
- It enhances participant's skills through weekly assignments and projects.
- Participants get placement assistance after successful completion of the course.
- Due to 24 hours support on discussion forum, participants can get their queries solved at any point of time.
- On-page Optimization: Learn about what is on-page optimization, keyword research using Google Keyword Planner, what are heading tags, meta tags viz. description, keywords, robots and much more.
- Off-page Optimization: Gain insights of what is off-page optimization, meaning of backlinks, how to get backlinks, do's and don'ts of backlinks what is content writing etc.
- Search Engine Algorithms (Part 1): Understand the basics of Search Engine Algorithms, how they work and much more.
- Search Engine Algorithms (Part 2): Learn the advanced level of Search Engine Algorithms, get to know what is Google Panda Algorithm, Google Penguine, Google EMD Update and how to save & recover your site from these algorithms.
Job seekers looking to find employment in IT or web promotion department of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
About Digital Vidya
Digital Vidya is Asia’s leading Digital Marketing training company and the first to launch Social Media Marketing Workshop Series in India. Since 2009, over 11000+ professionals (including CXOs) from over 5000+ brands such as Nokia, Google, eBay, Reliance, Star TV, Cisco, MakeMyTrip, Naukri, SAP, Citibank, Toyota, Intel, ITC, CNBC, Madison and CII have participated in more than 500+ Digital Marketing trainings by Digital Vidya across Asia.
We also offer customized Social Media/Digital Marketing Workshops for corporations, who are interested in leveraging Digital Marketing to scale up their businesses.
We are Google & Microsoft India’s official training partner to train their agencies & partners respectively.See all Digital Vidya courses