- Price EGP 1,200
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations SQS Group Limited 7-11 Moorgate London EC2R 6AF
The Certified Scrum Developer Immersion provides delegates with a deep understanding of Scrum, the Agile Manifesto and with the skills required by Extreme Programming teams. The course is delivered using an iterative and incremental approach where concepts are reinforced gradually over the 3 days. The course emphasizes hands-on learning through simulation and practical exercises which are then followed by reflection.
The concepts and themes are revisited throughout the course with increasing level of detail and rigour. In this way, the concepts are connected and reinforced to provide a sound and holistic understanding of complementary agile practices. The hands-on exercises and simulations also extend the concepts to large scale product development and distributed teams.
In addition to providing a strong foundation, the intended outcome is to help attendees think on their feet to address new and unique challenges not covered by this course.
Students are assessed throughout the opportunities to improve their craft. Once completed successfully, students who already have the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) credential, will have the necessary and sufficient training to apply for the Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) designation.
On completion of Certified Scrum Developer Immersion course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the rules of Scrum and provide rationale for their application
- Apply Extreme Programming techniques
- Understand the principles and values of the Agile Manifesto and apply them to new situations
- Apply Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development techniques
- Design and set up Continuous Integration
- Apply Scrum concepts and Extreme Programming techniques to large scale projects involving distributed teams
- Quantify code quality
- Apply refactoring techniques to work with legacy code
- Extend Agile principles to software architecture concerns
SQS is the largest pure-play software testing and quality assurance company in the world. Over the years we’ve developed and established a proprietary testing methodology, PractiQ, along with Industrialisation and Automation processes. Our solutions range from expert consultant staffing solutions to global service management.
The Academy is a wholly owned subsidiary of SQS delivering a suite of accredited testing, Quality Management (QM), Quality Assurance (QA) and now Business Analysis (BA) skills. We also deliver learning and development solutions for our internal consultants and testers. with a presence on three continents, we deliver over workshops per year to more than participants. We bring the knowledge and real experience of working with over 400 global companies and the flexibility of delivering public workshops and custom in-house solutions.See all SQS Academy courses