This course is specifically designed for Safety professionals (managers and safety engineers) who are responsible of preparing and implementing safety and health programs at their work, who carry accident investigation and analysis, and who are responsible of carrying out risk assessment and job hazard analysis for all activities in the workplace.
- The course is designed to provide participants with the required skills and knowledge to
- prepare and implement safety and health programs (Safety and Health Plans) at their work.
- To understand the responsibilities of safety professionals.
- To improve the leadership and management quality in safety.
- To provide participants with the necessary skills to conduct accident investigation and analysis.
- To carry out risk assessment and other risk management techniques.
- To prepare and implement Emergency plans and procedures.
- Workplace Inspection and Hazard identification and control.
- Proper Training Programs.
- Regulatory Compliance/Legal requirements
- Safety Training Methods
- Safety & Health Programs/Plans
- Unsafe Acts/Unsafe Conditions
- Emergency Preparedness
- Accidents Reporting and Investigation
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Safety Auditing Techniques
- Safety Self-Inspections
- Conducting HSE tool box talks and meetings
Control Measures Like:
- Working at Height
- Noise and Hearing Conservation Program
- Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene
- Electrical Safety & Lock-Out & Tag-Out Procedure
- Manual Handling & Lifting and Rigging Safety
- Chemical Hazard Communication Program
- Welding and Cutting
About EHS Academy
EHS – Academy (Cairo – Egypt) was established in April 2010 and EHS – Training Centre (Dubai – UAE) was established in June 2011 as an Occupational Safety & Health Training and Consultant Companies.
The founder and owner of EHS – Academy and EHS – Training Centre, Mr. Wagdi Fouad Seffain has conducted since 1981 thousands of International and National Safety & Health Training CTheirses in Egypt and the Middle East, and more than 20,000 persons attended these cTheirses.See all EHS Academy courses