Who is the course for?
Managers, superintendents, supervisors and officers in the functions of Human Resources and/or recruitment whose job requires recruiting and selecting employees. The program is also very useful for all those outside Human Resources whose job requires conducting frequent and/or important selection interviews.
- Define and plan recruitment: list its main steps and learn the best methods/sources for attracting qualified candidates.
- Practice the various techniques used for short listing and assessing candidates and the reliability and validity of each.
- Discover the main types of selection interviews and when and how to use each.
- Prepare and conduct a probing interview for any vacancy/level in the organization.
- Use the data collected from various assessment stages for selection purposes.
- Use the right measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment efforts.
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with more than 56 years of experience in the fields of management and human resources.
Since 1958, we have been successfully providing our clients with business and professional solutions, as well as expertise in the organization, management and development of human resources.
Meirc offers an impressive range of training, consulting and research services. Our experienced multilingual consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. We pride ourselves on our track record and long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom have been with us since we started business.
Our training programs have attracted more than 260,000 participants from around 2,100 organizations, and our client base is steadily growing. Meirc has established itself as a leader in the field of organization and human resources consulting. Our experienced professionals have successfully completed consulting assignments and research studies in these fields for most of the major organizations in the region.See all MEIRC courses