- Locations: Heliopolis
- Duration: TBA
- Recognize the costs incurred by an organization when a wrong hiring decision is made.
- Develop a fair and consistent interviewing process for selecting employees.
- Prepare better job advertisements and use a variety of markets.
- Be able to develop a job analysis and position profile.
- Use traditional, behavioral, achievement oriented, holistic, and situational interview questions.
- Enhance communication skills that are essential for a skilled recruiter.
- Effectively interview difficult applicants.
- Check references more effectively.
- Understand the basic employment and human rights laws that can affect the hiring process.
What will you cover:
- The cost of hiring errors
- Why use behavioral interview techniques
- How to get the information you need
- Advertising guidelines
- Communication skills
- Writing the interview questions
- Defensible resume screening
- Developing an effective interview format
- Ethical and legal issues
- Interviewing techniques
- Asking questions and listening for answers
- Reference checks
We_They com is a newly established company created and staffed by individuals with significant global industry and commerce and Government expertise. We are experienced career advisers and senior HR professionals who have specialized in the recruitment and development of individuals at all levels of an organization. We are available to help you coach, counsel and give focus to your career planning.See all 60-40 courses