Our Quality Process Analyst program is made up of a comprehensive series of instructor led classes followed by revision sessions and packed with full training materials. Upon completion of this program participants will be able to sit for ASQ Quality Process Analyst Exam. ALL our instructors are certified and have extensive years of experience in the field.
What will I learn?
- Define a quality plan, describe its purpose for the organization as a whole, and know who has responsibility for contributing to its development
- Select, construct, apply, and interpret the basic quality tools
- Define and explain elements of Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA)
- Process Improvement Techniques: Six Sigma, Lean, Benchmarking
- Understand Project and Quality Management techniques
- Data Analysis
- Corrective and Preventive Action
This course is designed for individuals from diverse organizational functions-operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering and employees involved in process improvement initiatives.
- Aligned with ASQ 2013 BOK body of knowledge
- Include working on actual case studies
- Using special applications such as Minitab for statistical analysis and modelling
- Practice Past Exams / ASQ Question Bank
- Prepare you for exam