- Locations: hamriah free zone
- Duration: 40 Hours
This course provides a very thorough overview of the reliability, acceptance sampling, and quantitative methods topics covered in the body of knowledge for the ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)® exam. It is designed to teach these topics in particular since they are the topics most commonly failed on the CQE® exam. This is NOT an introductory course and is intended for those planning to sit for the Certified Quality Engineer exam.
Who should attend ?
· Quality engineers, manufacturing/process engineers, quality managers, quality improvement professionals, consultants, or anyone preparing to take the CQE exam should attend this training. Prerequisites
· You must have eight years of on-the-job experience in one or more of the areas of the Certified Quality Engineer Body of Knowledge.
· A minimum of three years of this experience must be in a decision-making position. “Decision-making” is defined as the authority to define, execute, or control projects/processes and to be responsible for the outcome. This may or may not include management or supervisory positions.
· Work experience must be in a full time, paid role. Paid intern, co-op or any other course work cannot be applied towards the work experience requirement.
Diploma from a technical or trade school—one year will be waived.
Associate degree—two years waived.
Bachelor’s degree—four years waived.
Master’s or doctorate—five years waived.
Participants will be able to:
· Master the effective use of the tools covered in the quantitative methods, reliability, and acceptance sampling sections of the body of knowledge for the ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)® exam.
Maintain the certification
ASQ requires that you re-certify as a Certified Quality Engineer every three years—either by documenting RU credits or by testing.
This course prepares candidates to sit the Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)® exam.
About Venture International
Venture International FZC for Consulting & Training, a pioneer consulting and training firm in the Middle East region. We believe in building strategic partnerships with our clients that leads to mutual reward. We deem sharing our clients’ vision as the key to enable us serve them in the best way to help them turn their visions into realities. Delivering results is our focus, and hence was our slogan “Sharing Visions, Building Realities” as we accompany our clients in their journey to success.
We, at Venture, are dedicated to the success of our clients businesses, with confidence that we can provide the most professional, most knowledgeable, and most valuable consulting and training services. Our services are focused on key areas of business that makes a difference in your business overall operations. Our range of services is designed to increase your firm’s productivity and profitability. We work with our clients to define their needs, narrow the scope of the issue(s), and devise a professional engagement that is designed specifically for your specific company.
Whether you are a corporate or a running enterprise, and need to design/structure a new business, build a marketing and sales strategy, train and develop your team, reengineer your processes, or just need a fresh pair of eyes for troubleshooting in the best and most professional manner, Venture can prepare your company for the present and the future. Our diverse expertise is our key strength in delivering our carefully selected range of services as we believe in specialization as a vital element of success.
Venture has the ability to analyze your business quickly and get a strong indication of what the necessary steps to help improve operations, productivity and profitability are. The knowledge and expertise of its team will help you take your company to the next level and become a business to be recognized with.
Venture is determined and dedicated to utilize its knowledge and expertise helping businesses reach their full potential.See all Venture International courses
Quality Engineering Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering