- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Roushdy Egypt
The program looks at a variety of corporate communications tools and models before examining in details the potential value and role of key stakeholders in the corporate affairs/PR process. It looks at approaches that will permeate the whole organization as well as the specialist disciplines within PR and communications. Firmly establishing the place of PR in the company, the program looks at the contributions that can be measured. Participants will pull together all of the program content into an action plan which can be discussed with top management.
PR and communications are at the heart of business performance. Modern methods, tools and channels have greatly increased the speed in which communications can be experienced, from local to global.
In this program you will learn:
- The tools and techniques required to manage reputation in a complex media environment.
- How to manage knowledge within the business for effective media management?
- How to shape external perceptions of your organization by first class corporate internal communications?
- How to develop a strategic approach and a clear plan of action?
Who Should Attend?
- Public relations professionals
- Other key personnel in the organization whose work involves contact and interaction with internal/external public
- Also beneficial to personnel who wish to learn how to use communication more effectively - possibly in the areas of personnel, marketing, sales, training and administration
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE ATTENDEES WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Set corporate affairs in strategic anticipatory
- and effective context
- Develop an understanding of stakeholder
- programs for regular focused communication
- Examine the development of corporate
- affairs tools
- Understanding and coordinating the
- development of strategy, plans & tactics
- Execute evaluation and use research
Case Study Simulation
The computer based simulation case study will emphasize application of operations management techniques. It is adynamic business exercise designed for practicing managers to make strategic choices related to simulated real-world business variables. Participants, organized in teams, must implement their strategy by making a wide range of public relations decisions. An additional benefit for participants is that they will experience interrelationship of business decision and how each functional area affects the other. This summarizes a learn by-doing approach to management development and education.
This program is an intensive, updating program illustrated throughout with practical examples. It concentrates on practitioner skills, tools and techniques for the effective management of these important business functions.
The program looks at a variety of corporatecommunications tools and models before examining in details the potential value androle of key stakeholders in the corporate affairs/PR process. It looks at approachesthat will permeate the whole organization as well as the specialist disciplines withinPR and communications. Firmly establishing the place of PR in thecompany, the program looks at the contributions that can be measured. Participants will pull together all of the program content into an action plan which can be discussed with top management.
The Power of Communication:
- Introduction and welcome
- Course program, design and options
- Opening exercise: goal setting
- Corporate affairs and public affairs
- Corporate identity and image
- Corporate communications overview
- and strategy
- External reputation management
- communication as a change agent
- Communication as goal for all managers
From the Inside Out:
Crafting Consistent Messages
- Internal communications
- Family and friends as stakeholder
- Measuring emotional capital
- Communications channels mapping and
- Setting internal communications goals
- New media for rapid interaction
- Champions, opinion formers and incentivisation
- The place of the company magazine/
- The multinational internal communications
- Commitment from internal decision makers
Risks and Threats:
Their Identification and Management
- Single Issue Politics
- Special Interest Groups
- Whistleblowers And The Rules Of Disclosure
- External Opinion Formers
- Cause Related Pr And Core Values
- Campaigns, Their Design And Planning
- A Crisis Management Toolkit
- Stakeholder Interest Inventories
- Opinion Former Networks
Corporate Affair/PR in the Corporate Mix:
- PR in the communications mix
- PR in the marketing mix
- Direct response PR
- financial PR
- PR and strategy
- Brand PR
- Persuasion measurement techniques
- Integrating PR/communications and
- marketing plans
- The art of leveraging
- Corporate affairs and customer relations
Powerful and Persuasive Action Planning:
- Measurement of performance: bottom line impact
- Translating strategy to tactics
- Horizons for pr and corporate affairs
- Tools and techniques summary: a tactical
- Recruiting allies: a networking approach
- Justifying the plan and convincing top
- Making the most of other disciplines to
- maximize results
- Inpidual and group consultancy
- Further sources of help and information
This text, corporate communication and public relations, provides an excellent overview of corporate communication, which comprehensively positions current debates. It gives the reader an in-depth analysis of multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary approaches to corporate communication. Clear indications are given of the pertinent best practice outcomes of theoretically based applications. Academics, practitioners and students alike will gain a comprehensive coverage of corporate communication involvement in the key area of corporate strategy and business and corporate affairs.
We_They is an Egyptian organization for integrated business services presented in business training, IT solutions & Business SolutionsSee all Integrated Business Services courses