- Duration 208 Hours
- Locations Mirqab
About Certified Public Accountant - CPA®
FINALLY! the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Exam is held in Kuwait, not only held for one time but also for several times a year.
The Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is an international certificate developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) based in the United States of America, giving international professional accreditation for cadres working in the field of financial accounting or auditing. The AICPA identifies the content of the certification curricula, and approves the CPA certificate curricula issued by various publishers. Also, the AICPA organizes and coordinates CPA examinations with the testing centers throughout the United States of America, and announces the test results.
The Certified Public Accountant (CPA) occupies a prominent position in the accounting community. Holders of CPA designation enjoy the respect of accounting society and get the full opportunity to be qualified for taking over leading positions in their area. CPA designation provides professional features to CPAs accounting practices. The importance of CPA certificate study is stemming from the increased demand on CPAs, particularly accountants and auditors.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) based in the United States of America.
Value of Obtaining CPA® Credential
On Corporate Level:
- The credibility, objectivity, independence, and intensive follow-up in the competitive global business environment are some characteristics of CPAs, enabling their organizations to achieve many values to their clients at operational and profit levels.
On Personal Level:
- Provide professionals with great opportunity to get updated with the latest developments on accounting and auditing, with higher opportunities for career promotion in the accounting and auditing positions, together with higher job packages.
CPA® Review Curriculum:
Global Consultants, as a certified training institute in Kuwait, deliver the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Certificate review program in Kuwait using the Curricula approved by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), using Wiley learning System, based on 4 constituent modules covering the curricula required for the CPA exam, detailed as follows:
- Auditing & Attestation
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Business Environment & Concepts
Why Review CPA® in Kuwait with Global Consultants?
- Global Consultants Experience
- Global Consultants Review Course Style
- Experienced Trainers
- 5-Star Hotel Training Venues
We_They is a company with limited liability (WLL), established in Kuwait in 2001. We_They renders high quality professional business advisory and training services. We_They aims at supporting you to achieve your business objectives and accomplish your business growth with services to international standards and best practices, tailored to Kuwait’s local business culture. We have successfully attained a strong foothold in the Kuwaiti business domain.See all Business Advisory Services & Training courses