CPA "Certified Public Accountant" works for a public Accounting firm that performs auditing, tax, consulting and
Accounting services for other businesses, organizations or individuals.
- A Bachelor›s Degree in Accounting
Who shall attend this course?
- Financial Accountants
- Financial Analyst
- Cost accountant
- Chief accountant
- Finance Manager
1. 1st: Financial Accounting & Reporting (FAR)
- Conceptual Framework, Standards, Standard Setting, and
Presentation of Financial Statements.
- Financial Statement Accounts: Recognition, Measurement,
Valuation, Calculation, Presentation, and Disclosures
- Specific Transactions, Events and Disclosures: Recognition,
Measurement, Valuation, Calculation, Presentation, and
- Governmental Accounting and Reporting
- Not-for-Profit (Non-governmental) Accounting and Reporting
2. 2nd: Auditing & Attestation (AUD)
- Engagement Acceptance and Understanding the Assignment
- Understanding the Entity and Its Environment
- Performing Audit Procedures and Evaluating Evidence
- Evaluating Audit Findings, Communications, and Reporting
- Accounting and Review Services Engagements
- Professional Responsibilities
3. 3rd: Regulations (REG)
- Ethics, Professional, and Legal Responsibilities
- Business law
- Federal Tax process, Procedures, Accounting, and Planning
- Federal Taxation of Property Transactions
- Federal Taxation of Individuals
- Federal Taxation of Entities
4. 4th: Business Environment & Concepts (BEC)
- Corporate Governance
- Economic Concepts and Analysis
- Financial Management
- Information Systems and Communications
- Strategic Planning
- Operations Management
Qatar Milestone Training Solutions (QMTS) was established to offer our clients and trainees the opportunity to improve and support their skills and abilities needed to develop fulfilling and sustainable opportunities for employment and entrepreneurship and help them be part of the most current and latest knowledge in both, business and English Language fields.
To be a key milestone in the fields of business and English language training and be a pioneer in corporate and organization training and development in the Middle East.
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To promote and facilitate the highest standards in Business and English Language training
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through Internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To provide complete training solutions for corporations and government
organizations that need to train their staff on the latest business skills and English language.
To improve the clients workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their English and Business skills.
To play a significant role in the achievement of the prosperous
education future of Qatar and to address tomorrow's business growth.See all QMTS courses