- Locations: New Cairo City
- Duration: TBA
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
What is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)?
The Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certificate is an international certificate attained by professionals who possess a wide pool of exceptional knowledge and skills in the fields of auditing and accounting. The CPA credential is a license that authorizes the holder to practice as a certified public accountant.
What is the CPA program?
It is an advanced level curriculum requiring candidates to demonstrate knowledge of accounting, finance, auditing, business environment and regulations.
The CPA program is composed of four sections:
- Auditing and Attestation - generally accepted auditing standards and other standards related to attest engagements
- Financial Accounting and Reporting - Generally accepted accounting principles for business enterprises, not-for-profit organizations and governmental entities
- Federal Regulation - Taxation, ethics, professional and legal responsibilities, and business law
- Business Environment and Concepts - General business environment, business concepts, accounting implications.
Why are CPAs important to organizations?
- Problem-solving professionals who enable people and organizations to shape their future.
- Provide a wide range of services to governments, business, industry and within the field of education
- Communicate the overall picture with clarity and objectivity
- Translate complex information into critical knowledge
- Anticipate and create opportunities
- Designs pathways that transform vision into reality
About The American University in Cairo (AUC) - School of Continuing Education (SCE)
SCE is a leading school of continuing education in Egypt and the region and is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), based in the United States. SCE uses accredited continuing education units (CEUs) as the standard unit of measurement of individual participation in all noncredit continuing education programs offered. SCE’s mission is to improve the employability of and provide lifelong learning to our participants by extending the resources of the University to Egypt and beyond.See all The American University in Cairo (AUC) - School of Continuing Education (SCE) courses