- Locations: Garden City
- Duration: 5 Days
Sharpen skills and stay ahead of the competition with the CMC. The CM is a general management certification for managers in any industry and a reliable indicator of managerial competence and leadership potential.
Effective management requires a balancing act. You have to deal with difficult people to resolve conflicts, win their cooperation and trust and find ways to energize your employees to give their best effort. Utilizing the practice in emotional intelligence, this seminar will help you develop the right mix of management and communication styles to get the most from your team. You’ll be able to transform resistance into support and ensure your people's values and corporate goals are in sync . Gain a perspective and vocabulary for strategic planning to help you actively and constructively support your firm’s strategic direction.
The CM certification consists of 3 CM course modules :
Management Skills I: Foundations of Management,
Management Skills II: Planning and Organizing, and
Management Skills III: Leading and Controlling.
Who Should Attend
Who should attend?
All types of Managers with different management experience who are interested in mastering the main management skills.
How You Will Benefit
Understand your managerial responsibilities—and make a quick, effective transition to your new role
- Establish credibility and effective work styles
- Build alliances with peer managers
- Master the management concepts of coaching, communication, motivation, delegation and performance management
- Practice your listening and feedback skills
- Become an effective member of the management team
- Motivate and direct the employees they/you rely on—even when they don’t share their/your values
- Adjust their/your management and personal style to the needs of different situations
- Get more done by using the appropriate delegation techniques for any given situation
- Resolve conflict more effectively in a wide variety of situations
- Turn difficult people and poor performers into team players
- Win the cooperation and trust from everyone in your organization
- Increase your confidence, leadership skills and personal and professional satisfaction in your job by managing people successfully
- Understand what strategy and strategic planning mean to an organization
- Learn key concepts and the language used by those involved in strategic planning
- Discover various approaches companies use to develop strategy
- Find out how strategy moves from concept through implementation to realization
- Recognize techniques companies use to assess their current and future environments
- Identify specific ways you can contribute to your organization’s strategic success
Adopt a manager mindset
- Know expectations others have for you—boss, subordinates, peers, clients
- Understand the business, yourself and others
- How to build effective relationships
- Identify communication approaches to flex with different styles and situations
- Use a structured approach to plan and organize work
- Set SMART goals and initiatives
- Overview of delegation techniques, knowledge and attitudes
- Apply methods to set priorities
- Create solutions to management challenges
- The Experience of Being a Manager
Projacs International is the largest Pan-Arab project management firm boasting 21 offices in 21 major cities in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.
Established in 1984, They have over 600ã€€professional staff offering customized services to a variety of clients in the public and private sectors. Projacs helps its clients achieve greatã€€visions by successfully delivering hundreds of projects across 24 countries.
Projacs offers specialized services and leadership in a persity of projects from government buildings to utility plants. Other project types include residential and commercial developments, educational facilities, hotels and resorts, sports centers, airports, oil and gas plants, car assembly plants, infrastructure and highways, healthcare facilities, retail developments, and palaces and private homes.
They work directly with owners, developers, hotel operators, tenants, educational institutions, hospital operators, financial institutions, funding organizations, project managers, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders.
Projacs - combining the latest services with a proven track record for success.See all Projacs courses