- Price AED 4,000
- Duration 32 hours (4 days)
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Deira, Al Danah...+1 more
- Discuss initiatives to ensure patient safety and proactive risk management through standardization and education
- Assess risk implications, Analyze Risk financing strategies, steps to develop responses to risk management.
- Elucidate promotional activities to ensure compliance with federal and state specific regulations through policy development, guidance or education.
- Clinical/Patient Safety
- Risk Financing
- Legal and Regulatory
- Healthcare Operations
- Claims and Litigation
Who can attend?
- Healthcare Quality Professionals.
- Healthcare Risk Managers.
- Healthcare Executives.
- Healthcare Insurance Reviewers & Claims Processors.
- Physicians, Nurses & Healthcare professionals.
- Quality & Accreditation Consultants.
TransformEd has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institutions and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after some time, since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace.
- 2000+ Professionals Trained
- 50+ Qualified Trainers
- 50+ Courses offered
Risk Management Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical