Islamic Finance is attracting ever more attention in light of the global readjustment of risk appetite and the perceived failures of the conventional banking system. In a market that now craves transparency Islamic banking solutions are set to come to the forefront of the global financial services agenda.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
BY ATTENDING THIS PRACTICAL AND INFORMATIVE COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Recap the fundamental concepts of Islamic compliance
- Understand how legal obligations and due diligence impact on your Islamic compliance activities
- Explore the Islamic perspective on ethics
- Gain insights into how your Islamic compliance function should be designed and positioned in your organisation
- Discover the unique aspects of Islamic compliance
- Investigate the risk consequences of non-compliance
- Learn how to produce a corporate compliance programme tailored to your own organisation’s Shariah requirements
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Compliance Officers and Managers
- Directors and Senior Managers
- Company Secretaries
- Compliance Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Legal Advisers and Lawyers
- In-House Corporate Counsel
- Auditors and Audit Managers
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Introduction To Compliance
- The Regulatory Environment And The Role Of Regulators
- Compliance And The Role Of Corporate Governance
- Compliance And Business Ethics
- Developing A Corporate Compliance Programme
- Implementation Of Corporate Compliance
- The Corporate Compliance Function
- Issues In Compliance
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses