This powerful course is of particular interest to all risk managers with day to day risk responsibilities. It is also very relevant to senior managers with an operational risk oversight role. Although it will be of particular use to risk professionals in the financial services and banking industries, the core themes and learning outcomes are applicable to all industries.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
BY ATTENDING THIS PRACTICAL AND INFORMATIVE COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Gain insight into operational risk management through Basel II and other approaches
- Develop a definitional understanding of what operational risk management is
- Analyse working models of operational risk management
- Understand the importance of documentation
- Develop the skills to correctly position operational risk management within the total enterprise risk management system
- Practice the implementation of operational risk management within a case study setting
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Finance Managers/Directors
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Controllers
- Financial Accounting Managers
- Heads of Finance Department
- Credit Controllers
- Corporate Financiers
- Credit Risk Managers
- Financial Advisors.
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Introduction and overview
- Issues in operational risk
- Banking and finance applications
- Enterprise wide operational risk applications
- Individual and team assessment tasks and summary
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses