- Advanced Diploma in NLP - Neuro Linguistic Programming
(Part completion towards ABNLP approved NLP Business Practitioner Certification)
- Advanced Diploma in Coaching
(Part completion towards ICF approved Certified Associate Leadership & Executive Coach)
This Workshop is designed to enable participants to experience and practice the skills of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) for Leadership Development and Leadership Coaching, in their professional careers, as well as for their own growth, development and personal achievement.
What is NLP?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s, is an approach which explores the relationship between how we think (Neuro), how we communicate both verbally and nonverbally (Linguistic) and our pattern of behaviors and emotions (Programming) to manifest new and better behaviors.
Who will benefit?
Whatever you may BE whatever you may DO, this program is beneficial to YOU! Transforming the lives of Business Professionals to Home-makers.
- Entrepreneurs and Managers learn the techniques required to increase business sales and staff motivation
- Sales Personnel learn to communicate effectively and persuasively with clients
- Employees learn to interact effectively with peers and Supervisors
- Parents learn how to guide their children to a better future
- Students improve their confidence and perspective
- NLP Presuppositions (Beliefs of Excellence)
- Model (New Behavior Generator)
- Outcome Frames
- Well-formed Outcomes
- Swish Pattern
- Meta Model
- Milton Model (Hypnosis & Hypnotic Inductions)
- NLP Success formula
- TFAR Coaching model
- Sensory Acuity and Calibration
- Anchoring, Stacking Anchors
- Sub-modalities for Coaching
- The Communication Model
- Coaching with values
NLP programs are approved by ABNLP (American Board of NLP) and Coaching programs are approved by ICF (International Coaching Federation).
Also earn ICF Coaching Credits: International Coach Federtion (ICF) approves our program for the following:
- 30 hours (Core competency) of ICF-CCE hours (15 hours for each level).
- 60 credit hours under ACC ACSTH path and participants can opt to gain this credit hours at an additional cost (US$ 1,000) once they complete the 6 days NLP Practitioner & NLP Coach program. This is for participants who wish to become Associate Certified Coach (ACC) from ICF.
Make your team more effective, get better communication between members of staff and departments, “get through” to staff and customers more powerfully, have your ability to make sales, negotiate and persuade boosted, make better presentations, motivate and share vision while overcoming objections and obstacles.
To add 'Unique Value' to individuals and corporates by helping them realize and re-vitalize their unique potential through focused skill enhancement training.
Our mission is to be the sought after training company delivering professional and transformational training experience that help our customers achieve measurable and sustainable results.
Personal Development Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.