- Locations: Deira
It is impossible to successfully market any product today without examining the current situation and finding a way to overcome it. Even in the current climate, the world’s largest companies and operators are investing heavily in the emerging markets to capture market share. The global marketplace has become an active investment market for foreign companies growth opportunities. In this environment, you need to have a clear understanding of your competitive differentiation and be able to create a strong and definitive brand proposition.
The training will uncover marketing strategies and technologies which are essential for success in the global changing competitive landscape.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
American Academy of Project Management (AAPM - USA) The AAPM ® is the regulatory body for the much sought after AAPM ™ Designations and Credentials. The AAPM ™ Executive Designation Programs provide the assurance that the holder has met the suggested criteria for graduate credentials set out in the Ibanez US Supreme Court Decision and Dicta.
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
- The goal of this course is to provide you with diagnostic skills that can be immediately used upon return to your respective regional and international banks, marketing departments or agencies.
- You will learn to use demonstrated marketing strategies which will enable you to help your organization (or in the case of agencies – clients) compete in an increasingly competitive market.
- This course is also designed to enhance the documentation of marketing teams which will reduce planning time and enhance business cases to support new products and campaigns.
- Better comprehend the changing marketing environment for financial institutions in the Global Marketplace and Local region
- Understand the integral role of marketing in the development of new banking products and services
- Know how to deal with increased competitive pressure coming from the big global banks
- Understand customer behavior, segmentation and specific market and pricing strategies
- Learn how to position your institution to the most valuable high-net-worth Individuals
- Improve the components of effective relationship management
- Discover how to develop a multi-year marketing strategy for services and products in your organization
- Gain long term competitive advantage
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course has been designed to teach the practical marketing techniques and skills required by marketing and customer relationship professionals. It covers nine major subject areas and utilises a variety of training techniques. The key areas of the agenda include:
The emphasis is practical and pragmatic rather than theoretical, with real case studies from some of the world’s leading institutions.
- The competitive environment
- The role of marketing
- Customer behavior
- Developing new products and services
- Pricing strategies
- Promotion and communication
- Distribution and multi-channel considerations
- CMA and marketing strategy and planning
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Setting The Scene
- The Role Of Marketing
- The Changing Marketing Environment For Banks And Institutions
- Marketing Research For Management Decision Making
- Developing And Using Market Intelligence
- What Kinds Of Information A Company Needs
- Methods Of Gathering Information
- Managing Company Information
- Understanding Consumer Behavior And Its Impact On Marketing In The Services Arena
- Understanding Consumer Behavior
- Segmentation And Targeting
- Developing New Banking Products And Services
- Pricing Strategies
- Brand Marketing And The Marketing Mix
- Brand Management
- Designing The Marketing Mix
- Relationship Marketing And Customer Relationship Management
- Creating And Sustaining Relationship Strategies
- Multi-Channel Relationships
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Marketing Related Questions
Unanswered //Apr 29, 2018 Marketing