"The goal of this course is to provide you with diagnostic skills that can be immediately used upon return to your respective regional and international banks, marketing departments or agencies. You will learn to use demonstrated marketing strategies which will enable you to help your organization (or in the case of agencies – clients) compete in an increasingly competitive market. This course is also designed to enhance the documentation of marketing teams which will reduce planning time and enhance business cases to support new products and campaigns. "
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
CIAA logo Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
BY ATTENDING THIS PRACTICAL AND INFORMATIVE COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Better comprehend the changing marketing environment for financial institutions in the Global Marketplace and Local region
- Understand the integral role of marketing in the development of new banking products and services
- Know how to deal with increased competitive pressure coming from the big global banks
- Understand customer behavior, segmentation and specific market and pricing strategies
- Learn how to position your institution to the most valuable high-net-worth Individuals
- Improve the components of effective relationship management
- Discover how to develop a multi-year marketing strategy for services and products in your organization
- Gain long term competitive advantage
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Practitioners
- Advertising and PR Agency Executives
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Product Line Managers
- Retail Banking Managers
- Sales and Promotions Managers responsible for services marketing
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Setting The Scene
- The Role Of Marketing
- The Changing Marketing Environment For Banks And Institutions
- Marketing Research For Management Decision Making
- Developing And Using Market Intelligence
- What Kinds Of Information A Company Needs
- Methods Of Gathering Information
- Managing Company Information
- Understanding Consumer Behavior And Its Impact On Marketing In The Services Arena
- Developing New Banking Products And Services
- Pricing Strategies
- Brand Marketing And The Marketing Mix
- Brand Management
- Designing The Marketing Mix
- Relationship Marketing And Customer Relationship Management
- Multi-Channel Relationships
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses