- Location: hamriah free zone
- Duration: 40 Hours
“The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE)® is a professional who leads and champions process-improvement initiatives—everywhere from small businesses to multinational corporations—that can have regional or global focus in a variety of service and industrial settings. A Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE)® facilitates and leads team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives, and helps develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.” – ASQ.
Who should attend ?
· Corporate Quality Managers,
· Quality Directors
· QA/QC Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor
· Quality Auditors/ ISO Auditors
· Quality Professionals who leads, manages or supports quality improvement programs.
· Quality Management Professionals in general
Participants will be able to:
· Lead process-improvement initiatives in a variety of service and industrial settings
· Lead team efforts to establish and monitor relations
· Support strategic planning and deployment initiatives
· Help develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement
· Motivate and evaluate staff
· Determine and evaluates related risk
· Employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
You must have 10 years of on-the-job experience in one or more of the areas of the Certified Manager of Quality/ Organizational Excellence Body of Knowledge. A minimum of five years of this experience must be in a decision-making position, defined as the authority to define, execute, or control projects/processes and to be responsible for the outcome. This may or may not include management or supervisory positions.
Also, the applicant should have:
· Diploma from a technical or trade school—one year will be waived
· Associate degree—two years waived
· Bachelor’s degree—four years waived
· Master’s or doctorate—five years waived
This course prepares candidates to sit the CMQ/OE® Professional exam.Updated on 20 April, 2016
About Venture International
Venture International FZC for Consulting & Training, a pioneer consulting and training firm in the Middle East region. We believe in building strategic partnerships with our clients that leads to mutual reward. We deem sharing our clients’ vision as the key to enable us serve them in the best way to help them turn their visions into realities. Delivering results is our focus, and hence was our slogan “Sharing Visions, Building Realities” as we accompany our clients in their journey to success.
We, at Venture, are dedicated to the success of our clients businesses, with confidence that we can provide the most professional, most knowledgeable, and most valuable consulting and training services. Our services are focused on key areas of business that makes a difference in your business overall operations. Our range of services is designed to increase your firm’s productivity and profitability. We work with our clients to define their needs, narrow the scope of the issue(s), and devise a professional engagement that is designed specifically for your specific company.
Whether you are a corporate or a running enterprise, and need to design/structure a new business, build a marketing and sales strategy, train and develop your team, reengineer your processes, or just need a fresh pair of eyes for troubleshooting in the best and most professional manner, Venture can prepare your company for the present and the future. Our diverse expertise is our key strength in delivering our carefully selected range of services as we believe in specialization as a vital element of success.
Venture has the ability to analyze your business quickly and get a strong indication of what the necessary steps to help improve operations, productivity and profitability are. The knowledge and expertise of its team will help you take your company to the next level and become a business to be recognized with.
Venture is determined and dedicated to utilize its knowledge and expertise helping businesses reach their full potential.See all Venture International courses
Quality Management Related Questions
- Certified TQM Professional Vskills
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Auditor Diploma Lead Academy
AED 1,432Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Implementer Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS/Lead Auditor Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom