- Fees / Price AED 4,000
- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Dubai, Sharjah...+3 more
The Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE®) is a course for those who lead the process improvement initiatives in any type of organization or industry. CMQ/OE® consists of establishing and monitoring customer and supplier relationships, strategic planning and deployment initiatives, managing human resources and projects, analyzing financial situations, evaluating risk and implementing knowledge management tools.
American Society of Quality (ASQ®)
- Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Software Quality Engineer, Reliability Engineer, and QA/QC Engineer
- Diploma holders with 9 years experience
- Associate Degree with 8 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree with 6 years experience
- Master's Degree with 5 years experience
- Note : 5 years must be in decision making position
- Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Management Element & Methods
- Quality Management Tools
- Customer Focused Organizations
- Supply Chain Management
- Training & Development
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards