- Price KWD 300
- Duration 80 to 100 Hours
- Locations Khaitan
The CMA is the globally recognized, advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in business. Achieving the CMA demonstrates your professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics - skills that are in demand by organizations around the world. Whether you want to enhance the value you bring to your current position, or expand your career potential, the CMA will help you set the standard for professional excellence. The role of a CMA is important assets in all types of organizations. They analyze operating results, review performance, audit operations, and resolve issues that enhance the strategic objectives of the organization. CMAs appreciate the business approach for managing customer value, formulating strategies, and valuing equity. CMAs are value creators, not just merely accountants who adhere to compliance to the profession.
Advantages of CMA
- Worldwide recognition Mobility across the Globe
- Migration with ease (U.S.A, Canada, Australia and New Zealand)
- Career opportunities in MNCs & abroad
- Comparably high salary
- Pride of highly acclaimed certification
- Pass CMA and achieve ACMA (ICWA) of India
- Recognized by ACCA for advanced entry level.
- Generally recognized in the employment market in Kuwait. Mutual recognition benefit available with
- ACMA of India. ACCA U.K allows entry to Advanced level.
- Certification Issued by : Institute of Certified Management Accountants - U.S.A on following completion
- Education : Bachelor's degree
- Examination : Passing part 1 & 2 of CMA examination
- Experience : 2 continuous years of professional experience
Who Can Do
Any graduates who wants to have a professional accounting career.
- Professionals like CAs, ICWAs, ACCAs and CIMAs to have competitive edge in multinational companies.
- Students with incomplete professional qualifications (CA, ICWA, ACCA, CIMA) CMA Course Content
The Center imparts the professional skills through:
1. Professional Certification Programs
Working executives and students can improve their skills through Certification programs like:
a. Certified Public Accountant CPA
b. Certified Management Accountant CMA
c. Certified Internal Auditor CIA
d. Chartered Accountant ACCA
e. Chartered Financial Analyst CFA
* INFINIT conducts the above courses to prepare the students for these professional examinations.
2. Management Development Programs
Working executives can also develop their skills through seminars and workshops. These programs include:
a. International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
b. Finance for Non-Finance Executives
c. SOX and Internal Control (COSO)
d. Project Management – Finance Perspective
* We can design and deliver programs to the needs of corporate clients.
3. Free Counseling
a. To assist school students to decide on accounting career decision.
b. To assist working Accountants to select a suitable Professional Certification Program.
c. To the accountants migrating to U.S., CANADA, AUSTRALIA on required preparatory arrangements.
d. To assist aspiring CPA candidates on their eligibility to CPA examination. See all Infinit Training Center courses