Course detailsLSCM Overview
This 2 weekend certification program offers line managers, senior managers and front line staff the opportunity to develop their knowledge base with respect to Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. The course enables a Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Purchase Manager, Logistics Manager, Inventory Manager, Production Manager and their staff to understand the importance of supply chain and Logistics Management and its impact on productivity and market growth. The course also equips the managers and staff with the necessary tools and techniques needed to design and implement an effective supply chain management that enhances the organization’s competitiveness.
Topics covered will include:
- Understanding Supply Chain
- Why the company should implement it?
- Planning Demand and Supply in Supply Chain
- Demand Collaboration strategy
- Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR)
- Role of Logistics Management in managing Supply Chains
- Functions of Logistics Management
- Types of Warehouses
- Warehouse operations
- Measuring the performance of Warehouses
- Material handling
- Cross Docking, Drop shipping & Transshipment
- Warehouse equipment’s, Pallet rack system & ASRS
- Supply Chain Distribution Networks
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Multi-Echelon Inventory Control
- Transportation Planning in Supply Chain
- Role of 3PL and RFID
- Best practices in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Enabling Supply Chain through Information Technology
- Supply Chain Performance
The course is designed to be highly participative and interactive, based on the philosophy of experiential learning. The following learning tools will be used in the workshop:
- Role plays
- Case studies
- Professional games
- Hands-on skill development exercises
- Group tasks
- Presentations by participants
Eligibility / Requirements
anybody into the field of logistics can learn
About Infonet Institute
Why Choose Infonet?
Infonet Institute, a leading Educational and Training Organization in Dubai, UAE is a Management & Soft Skills Training Centre Established in the Year 1999. The Institute Has a thrust on Professional Short Term Management Courses aimed at working Professionals. The Company also has a significant business in the Institutional segment where it offers learning solutions to corporate and individuals. The Institute has consistently redrawn educational paradigms, introducing new facets to educational courseware, delivery and certifications.
Member of American Institute of Business & ManagementSee all Infonet Institute courses
Logistics and supply chain Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.