- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Deira
This intensive management course in legal gives an opportunity to critically analyse different legal department structures, models and objectives to enable participants to determine ways to improve their performance.
CLAM training course explores the evolving complex responsibilities of an in-house legal department and the importance of good people management. Participants, law and finance professionals, will learn how to develop and implement a balanced and flexible remit which will enable them to respond rapidly to ever changing business demands while adding demonstrable value to the business. Legal best practice covered during this course will help participants efficiently develop and operate within an effective risk management framework and assess independence and commerciality issues, including privilege, effective written communication, influencing decision-makers and communicating persuasively for business.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Arab Arbitration Society (AAS) International arbitration sector in all aspects, is an integral part of the law and the business sector in the world ,the Arab Arbitration Society it’s the bridge of communications.
- Arab Arbitration Society
- High Authority Council for Arab Jurists (HACAJ)
- Lawyers, legal advisers, judges, prosecutors, police officers, senior stakeholders, professors, law faculties in universities, accredited arbitrators.
- Anatomy of a Legal Department
- How to recruit for success, retain and inspire
- Legal Team Building
- Effective and efficient management of the Legal department
- Provide leadership and ensure efficient and effective management of staff and resources in the Legal department
- Providing Legal advices and counselling
- Legal documents, contracts and litigation draft
- Relationships with External Law Firms and Other Service Providers
- Cross-functional Integration: Managing Key Relationships
- Metrics; KPIs and Efficiency
- Policy development
- Litigation management
- Regulatory compliance
- Contract negotiation
- Independence and Commerciality
- Value Proposition / Centre of Excellence
- Raising the legal bar within the business
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
- Feedback and Close
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses