KPI selection and data gathering are considered by professionals all around the world to be the most challenging aspects when working with KPIs. A way to address these challenges is to build a sound framework to measure KPIs, starting from the moment they are selected, until results are collected to be centralized in performance reports.
This training course presents a rigorous KPI Measurement Framework, which embeds 10 years of research in the field of key performance indicators and relies on best practices identified in the real business environment.
- Support decision making by accessing relevant performance data
- Use pre-populated tools to facilitate the implementation of a KPI Measurement Framework in your organization by receiving 10+ templates used in working with KPIs
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3 stage educational process
- Obtain premium recognition as a Certified KPI Professional by completing a unique international learning program
- Expand your business network by becoming a member of the international Certified KPI Professionals Community
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs and initiatives
- Understand KPI selection in different contexts
- Apply best practice techniques to KPI selection
- Document KPIs in a standardized template
- Learn when and how to use benchmarking in target setting
- Optimize the KPI activation and data gathering process
The certification process is finalized when completing all stages of the learning experience
You will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the three days of on-site training course
- Certified KPI Professional diploma (hard copy)
The KPI Institute is the global authority on performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs!
It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It operates smartKPIs.com, an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
It is dedicated to identifying best practices, trends and challenges impacting the field of performance management today and therefore operates globally on three main pillars: Research, Publications and Education.
The KPI Institute specializes and offers training courses and advisory services on the following topics:
- Strategy Management and the Balanced Scorecard System
- Performance Measurement and KPIs
- Performance Improvement
- Employee Performance and bonus systems
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis
- Supplier Performance
- Customer Service Performance
- Strategy Dynamics
- Performance and productivity in life outside the office
Over the last years, the team has:
- Documented 7,000+ KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries;
- Developed over 150 KPI Dashboards and Balanced Scorecards;
- Assisted over 28,000 organizations in finding solutions for their KPI needs;
- Reviewed 1,000+ performance reports from 125 countries;
- Trained over 2,500 participants from 40 countries on how to work with KPIs;
- Referenced 30,000+ resources (books, articles, performance reports).
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.