- Price TBA
- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Lebanon Beirut Sodeco Road, Sodeco Square, Block B, 8th & 10th Floor
This course enables participants to develop the needed expertise to audit a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire needed knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according ISO 17021.
Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit. This training is compatible with BS 25999 audit (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22301 or BS 25999 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22301 or BS 25999 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021
- To acquire the expertise necessary to manage a BCMS audit team
- To understand the operation of the BCMS in accordance with ISO22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- To understand the relationship between a Business Continuity Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the other requirements
- Internal auditors and auditors wanting to perform and lead BCMS certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the BCMS audit process
- Persons responsible for the Business continuity or conformity in an organization
- Members of an business continuity team
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Business continuity audit function
- Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22301
- Planning and Initiating an ISO 22301 audit
- Conducting an ISO 22301 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 22301 audit
- Certification Exam
Whether you are looking to further develop your IT skills or whether you are acquiring profound business knowledge, Formatech is the place for you.
Letter of the CEO
Formatech provides you with the tools and knowledge needed to advance in both your career and your personal life. We are committed to your success - for your success is our ultimate achievement. Therefore, we strive to continually deliver excellence.
Formatech Certified Trainers have demonstrated outstanding abilities in aiding and advising learners to become more productive in their working environments. The trainers are qualified professionals who are willingly able to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Our course offerings expand as we continue to grow. We offer more than 500 IT courses at our state-of-the-art Learning Centers (and/or clients’ premises), ranging from end-user courses to the highest level of advanced IT trainings offered in the Middle-East. In addition, we also offer essential Business workshops that will enhance your overall performance.
We are currently able to cater to all our customer’s needs due to the fact that new global training providers have joined our list of partners.
In addition, our centers at Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, UAE) and in Iraq, Erbil aim to serve our GCC and levant clients by being in close proximity with them and by continuously being able to serve them with our most valuable asset: our trainers.See all Formatech Lebanon courses