"Economic relations between nations have often been characterized by the dependence of these nations on each other to satisfy their needs of goods and services .This makes of trade one of the most vital sectors in any society be it developed or still developing for foreign trade has served as a link connecting nations to each other and has often represented a core indicator on a state's productivity and competitiveness capacities in the international market, as well as the state's ability to export and import, and the reflection of all that on the state's balance of foreign currencies and its impacts on the trade balance.
The Certified Islamic Specialist in Trade Finance will allow for the mastery of the requirements and the prerequisites necessary for the conclusion of commercial contracts relating to Trade Finance with the focus being laid on the preparation and implementation of documents related to letters of guarantee for the Trade Finance. It will also present a detailed view of the letters of credit and other similar operations in the domain of Trade Finance. Similarly, it will provide a view of the mechanisms of the letters of credit, their conditions, their types, their provisions, their various complexities, their Islamic legal controls, the risks they involve and ways to avoid them. "
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
General Council for Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions (CIBAFI - BAHRAIN) The General Council for Islamic Banks And Financial Institution (CIBAFI) is one of the 4 "I's" International Islamic Infrastructure Institutions. It is a non-profit organization and it was established and hosted in the Kingdom of Bahrain pursuant to an Amiri Decree No. 23 issued on May 16, 2001.
- MBA Finance holders
- B.Com Graduate and M.Com
- Minimum 15 years of education
- Any education certificate related to accounting, auditing or finance.
- Officers from Trade Finance Dept.
- Shari’ah Superintendent
- Staff from Corporate Finance Dept. (Relationship Manger)
- Officers from Operations (Trade Finance Operations)
- Officers from Financial Control.
- Officers in Banking Operations Auditors and Internal Control Officers
- Government representatives
- Importer, Exporter, Sales & Marketing in charges personnel who require sound knowledge of the operations of the various types of letter of credit (LC),(LG) & other trade financing products under conventional & Islamic concepts Operational Risk officers
- Bankers, whom their bank willing to convert to Islamic window bank.
- Importance of Trade Finance means of its financing
- Bills for collection and documentary drafts
- Standby Letters of Credit and Letters of Guarantee
- Documentary Credits
- Guarantees of international contracts
- Banking operations related to Trade Finance
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses